Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Fun On The Trampoline



That’s Alycia and Sherilyn jumping on the trampoline. The three of us really enjoy jumping on the trampoline together but we have not been doing this exercise for the last 9 months. I can’t wait to be able to start my exercise regimen again but I would have to wait for at least another 3 to 4 more months. What I would really love to get for the kids is a children-friendly trampoline with enclosure and W-shaped leg bases. The W-shaped leg bases make the trampoline more stable and the kids will not fall off the trampoline with the safety net. I have not seen this type of trampoline here before but have seen them at trampolinepartsandsupply.com. I know my kids will love this new trampoline and I can even allow them to jump on their own with the new safety features.


No comments: