Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Forgetful Maid

My maid is terribly forgetful and clumsy and she's only 20 years old. I can't trust her to do anything - whether it is to turn off the water faucet, turn off the gas stove, cook or just about anything..... coz she will surely forget. Just now, I was busy teaching her to cook ginger chicken and stir-fried beans. In between teaching her cooking, I was also coaching Alycia in her homework. Suddenly I remembered I don't see her washing the rice grains to cook. When I asked her, she gave me her usual silly smile and said "I thought Mam' don't want? Mam' didn't ask". Alamak, we have rice almost everyday! Since it's too late to cook rice, I told her to boil some rice vermicelli instead. Kaik sei ngor moa lei war?

1 comment:

Annie Q said...

hahahahahaha..mine also the same. Always forget things, and me always have to nag nag nag nag her like an old lady, till i also "mun chang".