Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Yummy Pineapple Cakes



These mini pineapple cakes made in Taiwan are my favorite and they taste even better than our local pineapple tarts. The crust is milky and the pineapple paste has chunks of pineapple and walnuts bits. They are sold in Taiwan and Hong Kong and my mil brought back 2 tins for me when she came back from HK recently. There goes my weight.... I think it will shoot up within the next few days as she had bought so much yummy and fattening sweet treats for us.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy..!! but i still prefer the traditional kinda pineapple tarts. :)

Annie Q said...

I don't like to eat pineapple tart or cake but i find the tin/container so nice, i like..hahahaha

Chinneeq said...

Shireen, can we really eat so much pineapple?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Chin Nee... cooked pineapples should be ok, not that sour. My mum even made pineapple jam for me to eat.

MamaJo said...

Yup...I always buy a box when I travel to Taiwan...it is really yummy and nice, and sometimes, the packaging is also nice too!!