Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Siamese Love Letter



Hubby's uncle who has just returned from Thailand gave us a big bottle of kuih kapit (or Love Letters) filled with chicken floss all rolled up inside. They are really crispy, tasty and fragrant as there's a generous amount of coconut milk used to make the Love Letters. Greedy me was so busy munching on the Love Letters that my hand slipped whilst holding the bottle and all the Love Letters inside were crushed to bits. Now, I have to use a spoon to eat the crushed biscuits and chicken floss!


1 comment:

MamaJo said...

I'm a bit fussy about love letter...I only love to eat those that is roll, and not fold...so bad, lar me hor....