Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sherilyn My Keen Helper



For one week after our maid had gone back to Indonesia, Sherilyn never fails to help my mum whenever she hangs the laundry out to dry.... and she did quite a good job. When the clothes were dried, she even helped to fold the clothes, though the result was not exactly acceptable but good enough for a toddler who is not even 3 years old.


8 comments:

Chinneeq said...

so cute your gal :)

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

helpful little girl. so your mom is back in your household?

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Sherilyn is such a darling :D

Unknown said...

She is indeed a good helper..such a sweet girl.

Michelle said...

very helpful girl u have there and she hangs neatly too. :)

MamaJo said...

Geee, I just love her so much....I got 'troublemaker' at home, he will follow me wherever I go, but, he just create more trouble for me ;P...He is my Isaac , ha,ha...

Vickylow said...

wah great helper......

Anonymous said...

What a good gal..!! well done.. sherilyn.. :)