Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Relaxing Foot Reflexology And Body Massage



This is a back-dated post. 2 weeks ago after dinner one night, hubby said he wanted to have a foot reflexology as he had been working late and needed to de-stress himself. So we all went to KL Valley Foot Reflexology, a foot reflexology and massage center with branches around KL. Most of the masseurs at the centers are men and women hired from China. We went to the one located near our house. I was a tad apprehensive about having a foot reflexology during pregnancy but the masseurs there reassured me that it is ok as long as they did it gently.

The massage was really relaxing. First, the masseurs massaged my shoulders, head and arms. Then, I had my feet soaked in some warm herb water and had a hot pack placed behind my back and my nape. The massage was truly relaxing till I dozed off..... but I find it too gentle and not 'chee kek' enough! A 45-minute massage session cost RM40 per person. I will definitely go back for more.





Whilst hubby and I were enjoying our massage session, Sherilyn our samseng climbed up and down the massage chairs, hopped around like a monkey and made so much noises. It was really embarassing as most of the customers had dozed off during the session.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

rm40 is very cheap ler.I will never bring my kids to the massage place cuz i can't relax.hehe!

MamaJo said...

She really look naughty...guess Jona & Isaac can set up a group with Sherilyn ;P

Anonymous said...

I thought hor.. cannot do feet reflex when pregnant..??