Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, January 4, 2008

Quality Time With Daddy



When Alycia wanted to watch the VCD on Elf Bowling The Movie in my room, Sherilyn who tends to get scared watching this cartoon, ran to her room (which is adjoining to our room) and covered herself with a blanket. She refused to come to our room. Daddy then went to her rescue and read to her from the Leap Frog pad. The gals always wish that daddy would be at home earlier more to spend quality time with them.


8 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

I wonder why some kids are afraid of certain shows eh? Ashley is sometimes afraid of Pocoyo. I can't understand why.

BTW, may I know where you bought the Barney bedsheet? Not in HK, i hope :D

Health Freak Mommy said...

Barb.... yup and that cartoon wasn't even scary. It could be the santa clause and pirates who looked ugly to her, LOL!
BTW, my mum bought the bedsheet from a market in Ipoh. Very cheap and good quality too. She also bought Mickey and Friends, Chicken Little and Hello Kitty bedsheets. Ipoh is really a nice place to live - low cost of living and everything is cheap and nice. Agree?

Mommy to Chumsy said...

ooo...i better ask my mum to look for it when she goes back to ipoh. Which market is that? Kg Simee or Canning Garden? I so miss Ipoh and yes, I totally agree that it's a nice place to live...low cost of living and less stress. But then hor, not many shopping malls like KL so I may not be able to stand it for long..LOL.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Barb... it's Kg Simee market. I agree with you. Going bk to Ipoh for a short holiday once in a while is ok, but if I were to live there permanently, life could be boring!

Leena said...

maybe because kids see lesser of daddy, they just love daddy's company much more when both mom and dad is around.

Unknown said...

Same as mine kids too..they always wish their dad come home early..and sometimes hope to see their dad before goto bed..i think our daughters are daddy's girl.

Anonymous said...

Good daddy..!! loads of brownie points.. :)

MamaJo said...

Yeah....same for my boys....esp Isaac, will cry till vomit if he know daddy back home and must sleep together with him!!