Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, January 20, 2008

I Prefer Plus Size Clothes Than Maternity Clothes

I wonder why maternity clothes and lingerie are so expensive. I recently bought a tube top and jeans from a maternity boutique and they cost me a bomb. I had wanted to buy some maternity lingerie too but they are freaking expensive. I rather buy plus size clothes and plus size lingerie which cost much cheaper than maternity ones. I also find most maternity wear conservative and unappealing. Most of the clothes and lingerie that I wear during my pregnancy are plus size clothes and plus size lingerie. There are more choices of appealing and sexy apparel from plus size apparel and lingerie boutiques than maternity boutiques.

No comments: