Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Fraudulent Advertiser

This morning, I logged in to an advertising network website and had wanted to start drafting a post when I saw this message :

Opportunity Is Under Review :

This advertiser appears to be fraudulent. While we are investigating this advertisers account this opportunity will continue to be inactive.

Luckily I had not worked on the post earlier, otherwise all my time and effort would have gone down the drain.

3 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

i got this message too. luckily i haven't done anything yet :D

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

go the same message, good thing i saw it before typing away.

Anonymous said...

Ok ... pray tell for who is this for..?? so i can avoid it.. ;)