Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, January 14, 2008

Finally Maid-Less

My maid has left us since yesterday. Luckily my mum is here to help me entertain the kids and with some simple household chores, else I will really be helpless and I can't imagine how I will be able to cope all alone with 2 brats at home. However, she can only be here until this Friday.

Today is Alycia's first day of school this year. I woke up early to do some simple house work and to prepare her lunch box. After having a maid to help me for more than 5 years, I find it really tiring to have to do everything myself now. Being pregnant makes it even more tiring. I now find it difficult and tiring to squat down, bend down, climb up and down the stairs more than 20 times a day, wash the dishes, hang the clothes out to dry, keep the clothes, bathe the kids myself, etc. etc. My maid agent has promised me that he will send me a temp live-in maid this Sunday and I hope this time he will keep his promise. The temp maid will be a Cambodian, who has been rejected by another employer. I just hope she will be tolerable. I won't place too much hope on her as she's only a temp maid. Just can't wait for my new permanent maid to arrive.

6 comments:

Leena said...

take it easy. you could do with a messy house for a couple of days. other house chores, i'm sure your mom will be glad to help you with. rest well ok.

Unknown said...

Yup!take it easy..hope everything is going to be fine once your temp maid arrive.take care ya!

Anonymous said...

Hi HFM--ah, once that maid comes, how nice, eh?

Take it easy and let some things go for now (smile).

Anonymous said...

Hang in there..!

Annie Q said...

Hope the temp maid can help u up with some house work, won't make u "vomit blood", because mine is already 5 months here, and she is still so "sotong" always make me scream. I mean with cambodia maid.
U take care ya.

MamaJo said...

No worries, I think when your temp maid came, you will really thanks GOD, cause finally you can rest a bit..and everything will be back to normal soon....rest assure