Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Finally I Got A Taste Of Her Curry



After months of just smelling the aroma of my Sikh neighbor's curry whenever she cooks them and salivating whilst I whiffed the aroma, yesterday she finally gave me a small bowl of her chicken curry to try. And boy, it tasted so good. Authentic, homemade Sikh curry. If only I had some tosei or roti canai to go with the curry, it would even be more satisfying! Finally my crave was satisfied!

She also gave me a huge packet of fish keropok from Terengganu. My maid deep fried some and they tasted really good too!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you have a nice neighbour..you make me mouthwatering lah!i miss indian curry so much.

MamaJo said...

Guess she read your blog huh? :P