Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Chef In The Making



This is Alycia's favorite toy - pretend cooking and making food from play dough. But I seldom let the gals play with play dough as I just hate the mess they create after the session. Though I normally line the table with a plastic sheet, there will still be bits of play dough stuck to the floor of the living room. Poor mummy and kakak will have to scrape the play dough out and wipe the floor. The most tedious part is cleaning their hands and removing the play dough stuck between their fingers and their nail. Water alone can't remove the tiny bits of play dough. I need to dig them up with my finger nails and this hurts their tiny fingers and mine too.


8 comments:

Mom's The Cook said...

looks like the girls are having loads of fun. Alycia even has an apron on :D

Unknown said...

sure the kids love it!i don't really like my kids play the playdough..cuz i need to clean up all the mess..:)

Hazel said...

i love see ur gals smiling face, so sweet.

MamaJo said...

I love my kids playing dough, but, hubby just hate it if I bought for them :P

Vickylow said...

I think DIY dough is easy to clean up.

mommy of 3 angels said...

happiiii 2008!!

hahaha i can imagine the scraping and digging those play dough out of every tiny hole!

Anonymous said...

Hehehe!! so cute..!!

slavemom said...

XY likes to play with her clay too. It's quite ez to clean up. Vy ez to remove from her hands n floor. But cleaning her finger nails is a little tricky.