Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Blogging Frenzy Days Are Over

Offers from advertisers are pathetically scarce for PR0 blogs lately but I'm too busy to grief over it. In fact, I find that it's a blessing in disguise. I'm just too busy training my new temp Cambodian maid. Though she's hardworking, she's really slow. I have to do some of the house work myself like boiling water, washing bottles, bathing the kids, feeding Sherilyn (which is the most time-consuming as this brat doesn't like to eat and just stores the food in her mouth for hours), etc. Sherilyn still does not want the new maid to feed her or bathe her. I'm having a bad backache now from all the back-breaking tasks of bathing 2 hyperactive kids who won't stay still before, during and after their baths. Plus, I find it hard and painful to squat down now as my belly is getting bigger.

Now that Alycia has gone back to pre-school, I have to coach her in her homework everyday, besides reading to her and Sherilyn. I am really tempted to create another blog in my own domain and let this new blog be free of 3P posts in the hope of earning a good PR but with my 3rd baby arriving soon, I really doubt I will have the time to do that. I guess I will have to put this plan in the back-burner and wait till the end of this year.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean.. about not much job.. but that's alright.. i am just cruising.. ;)
It is hard on you ..with the 3rd baby.. and a new maid. We only got one .. already beh tahan.. so i feel for you .. Shireen. Maybe hubby can help with the bathing..??
PB bathes chloe everynite.. because of my fibroids.. i can't bend over too.

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

i also thought of creating a new website which i actually did, just to see if the page rank zooms without the 3P. i'll give you the link http://theshoppinglog.com

Unknown said...

Take it easy..sooner your normal life will be back.I still don't understand the pr ranking system..:(

MamaJo said...

He,he...you know, reading this blog, make me feel so tired also....like I'm in your shoe, but, I fully understand it....cause I'm like you afterwork or during weekend ;P

Leena said...

oh ya babe, bloggin frenzy days are so over. take it easy.
it's truly a blessin in disguise.