Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Alycia's Cough - Day 6

Last night, I applied Vicks on Alycia' chest, back, neck and on the soles of her feet and put on socks for her. She didn't cough until about 4am. I gave her some water and she went back to sleep without coughing much. The gals also slept without the air-conditioner turned on.

This morning she puked again when I fed her medicine. The phlegm kept irritating her throat and induced the vomit sensation. I let her rest for a while before feeding her the medicine all over again. Really don't comprehend why Alycia is so weak despite her eating healthily. It really could be due to all the outside food and heaty food that she ate during our short holiday that lowered her immune system. Sherilyn who didn't eat those food is still well, though she did show some symptoms of cough and a runny nose several days ago.

No comments: