Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Advertlets Widget Acting Up

Today I encountered a strange thing with my blog and I must thank Barb for highlighting it to me. Each time I tried to access both my blogs, after the homepage is downloaded, the page will be directed to the Advertlets website by default. I immediately removed the Advertlets widget from my blog and voila, the problem was solved. I have emailed Advertlets to inform them of this problem but I had received a failed delivery return message in my email. I think there must be a serious system error at Advertlets. For those of you with the Advertlets widget in your blog, did you encounter this problem too today?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh..!! good Barb..! i've noticed this on alot of blogs.

Unknown said...

i also see this adverlet in my homepage when i open all the blogs..i don't have adverlet inmy blog..i son't think this the ad adverlet you mention this is something like spyware..i tried to delete this spyware in my protection scan..but still see this stupid ad..don't you think this is from blogger...

Unknown said...

when i open other website there isn't appear on my screeen ler..must be this blogger..trying to do some spyware ..

Health Freak Mommy said...

Sweetiepie... I don't think it's Blogger's fault coz it happened in my dot com blog too. It's definitely a system error on Advertlet's server.