Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, December 9, 2007

What Should I Get Him?

I still have not decided what to buy hubby for his birthday which is in a few weeks’ time. I have a few items in mind now but just can’t decide whether to get him an electric shaver, a Hamilton watch, a tie, shirts or perfume. He did mention to me recently that the watch that he’s wearing now has been playing tricks on him and it has stopped working a few times. A Hamilton watch from Watch Zone would be a wee bit out of my budget but since his birthday is around the same time as Christmas, it can double up as a Christmas gift as well. Since a watch is a timeless gift, perhaps it is really something worth considering buying for my man.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's not easy to get a git for a guy.Emm!What about a pair of leather shoe.:)