Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, December 21, 2007

Stuffing Myself With Stuffed Stuff



Several weeks ago, I had told the gals' former nanny that I was craving to eat her 'yeong tau fu' or stuffed tofu and stuffed vegetables with homemade fish paste. Several days ago, she finally made a big batch of stuffed bitter gourd, stuffed mushrooms, stuffed puffed tofu, stuffed beancurd sheet and fish balls, all stuffed with her homemade fish paste. They tasted sooooo good and all of us enjoyed them. She made so much till we had some leftover for the next day. I can never get fed up of eating this dish and I can't wait for her to make the next batch.

5 comments:

Chinneeq said...

aiyo....Shireen ah.....can't tahan liao!!! Am going to visit the Puchong one...Yong Tau Foo is so damn good!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

I love stuffed stuff. My all-time favourite - yong tau fu. Do you also like the "sar kot" ones in Ipoh? Too bad can't find them here.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Barb... oh yeah, i love those too... the deep fried tofu sheet with fish paste and turnip eh? Yah, can't find them in KL. Next time i go bk Ipoh, I tar pau some 4 u ok?

Ms One Boobie said...

I love Yong Tau Fu..!! unfortunately, we donch have any here.. not even in Halifax..! sad eh..?

Unknown said...

yum yum!I feel hungry now!