Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sherilyn's Baby Photos

I was going through the old pictures on my computer and came across the photos of Alycia and Sherilyn when they were babies.

These 2 are Sherilyn. Looking at her old pictures, I realized how chubby she was and how I miss her chubby cheeks and chubby thighs. I get really obsessed when I see babies with chubby thighs as I really feel like pinching them and biting them, LOL!


Sherilyn when she was 2 months old.

Sherilyn when she was around 4-5 months old. The other baby is Alycia when she was around 18 - 19 months old.

3 comments:

Mom's The Cook said...

aww...she is so cute and adorable. i'm also obssessed with babies who are chubby :D

Annie Q said...

Wow..Sherilyn is so chubby! I also wan to bite bite her thighs. ha ha ha

MamaJo said...

Geee..she really so chubby ler....feel so geram liao..