Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, December 21, 2007

Sherilyn, The One With Lots Of Artful Ideas

Sherilyn's latest tactic to melt my heart whenever I scold her is she will say "mummy, I love baby" as she points to my belly. She knows mummy's cold heart will surely melt when she says that. When I ignore her (though my heart has already melted), she will smack her lips loudly as if making a kissing sound and then 'throws' the kiss to my belly with her hand (as if to kiss the baby). This cunning little rascal is full of artful ideas that can really melt the coldest of hearts.

2 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

muahahaha...i can picture her doing that. She's such a darling!

Ms One Boobie said...

They sure know how to manipulate us.. muahahhaa!! but i love it..!