Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I'm Craving For Premium Steaks

Hubby and I are steak lovers, especially hubby who only goes for premium beef steaks. I never knew that premium beef steaks could bring so much different in the texture and taste of the meat until I had tasted them several months ago when I had cravings for steaks. My pregnancy hormones made me crave for steaks and I have been eating steaks almost every week since then. They are more tender, juicier and the tastier. Even when pan fried without using much condiments to marinate the steak, the premium steaks taste delicious naturally. Though premium steaks are costlier than regular steaks, but once you have tasted them, you would not want to eat regular steaks anymore, trust me.



The next steaks I am going to ask hubby to taste are steaks from Uruguay, the country that produces one of the finest steaks in the world. The online retailer of these premium steaks, Uruguay Steaks specializes in 100% grass-fed and hormone free cattle, raised according to the USDA's strict standards for quality. If we decide to buy our steaks from Uruguay Steaks for our BBQ dinner on Christmas’ eve, not only will we be getting 30% off our purchase, we will indirectly be doing charity coz from now through January 15th 2008, for every box of steaks sold, Uruguay Steaks will donate the same to the Daily Bread Food Bank. If you are also looking for some premium steaks to share with your family and loved ones this Christmas and New Year’s holiday, go get them from Uruguay Steaks. Just enter the promotional code “dailybread” at the checkout section of their website. That will entitle you to the 30% discount and a sale would be credited to The Daily Bread.

No comments: