Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Durian Season Is Returning!


It's the start of the durian season now and they are freaking expensive. Several days ago, hubby went to a durian stall with his friend and spent almost RM70 for 2 durians. After eating the durians at the stall, he packed home a box with only 5 seeds of durian. Funny, I used to go crazy over durians and craved for them but now, I don't really fancy eating them anymore. This time, I found them terribly sweet, had a bad aftertaste and felt like puking after eating them. Instead, Alycia and Sherilyn were fighting with each other over the durians and ate most of them!

6 comments:

Chinneeq said...

wow...sure my gal bising when she sees this!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

can you eat durian when you are pregnant? not heaty?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Chin Nee... your gal also loves durian?

Barb.... I'm still ok if I eat two to three seeds but will def feel heaty if I eat the whole durian :)

Ms One Boobie said...

I love durian so much.. !! yer killing me.. lah..!! muahahah1! eating durian is good.. when you are pregnant.. ;)

MamaJo said...

I don't fancy abt durians, so far, haven't really encourage my sons to try it...

Mamapumpkin said...

Ooooo....thanks for letting me know! I just came home so I'm gonna go hunt for some tomorrow! Yippee!