Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, November 12, 2007

What's For Dinner Tonight

Hubby bought a pack of shitake mushrooms yesterday. I'm going to ask my maid to stir fry them with some minced chicken meat and prawns with Miso paste. Not sure how it will taste but I think it should taste good. Didn't plan to add the prawns in but I suddenly remembered we still have a bag of medium-sized prawns in the freezer for more than a month. Will also be cooking fried fish with blended tomato and bombay onions, a steamed tofu and a stir-fried chinese cabbage. Also have my favorite soup, Watercress and loh hon koa for added 'yun'. Thank God I have a maid to help me out in cooking!

2 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Wow...that's a lot of yummy dishes for dinner. Do you normally cook that many dishes?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Barb... we normally have 3 dishes for dinner - a chicken or a fish, a vege and a tofu or egg dish. Ok lar, not too much for a family of 5, including my maid.