Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Post Amniocentesis - Day 1

After the Amnio procedure yesterday, I had expected some cramping, spotting or perhaps a leak in amniotic fluid but thank God, I have not experienced any of these yet and I hope I will never experience them. I am taking everything very slowly - walk slow, sit or lie down most of the time and I let my maid handle the kids. I have another appointment to see my gynae tomorrow and I hope everything inside looks fine. The hardest part now is waiting for the results, which will only be out in 2 weeks.

3 comments:

Leena said...

i agree, the waitin part is the most tense. good that you're takin it easy. God bless you.

mommy of 3 angels said...

glad to hear that all is well for now...tell us the good news soon!! praying for u.

MamaJo said...

Yup...fully understood your situation...anyway, think bright, okie?