Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, November 19, 2007

New Gizmo


Alycia and Sherilyn are still very much in love with their new gizmo, i.e. their new battery-operated toothbrush and they have never been so enthusiastic and happy with brushing their teeth than now. Even Sherilyn who never liked her teeth being brushed with a toothbrush is keen to brush her teeth herself with this cool vibrating gadget. I'm happy that I've finally found something that can motivate them to brush their teeth without any hassle, fuss, bribes or threats. As for me, I still prefer my good old conventional toothbrush as I feel it can do a better job than a high-tech gizmo! Call me archaic or out-of-date!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi HFM--if it helps them brush, then it's a good addition. My little one was given one by her dentist and she used it for a while, then went back to her non-battery operated one (smile)!

btw--such a cute photo.

Unknown said...

so good that she brushes her teeth herself, my son needs me to help him if not no brushing teeth for that day. in other words, he is lazy lar