Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My New Golden Goose


Here's my new desktop PC. Everything is new except for my Dell monitor which is still in good working condition. The new CPU has 250GB of memory as compared to 80GB with my old CPU. This CPU even has a transparent plastic panel that enables me to look at everything from the motherboard to the wires inside the CPU. Hubby's friend came at 11:30pm last night to help set up the PC and to transfer all the data from my old CPU to the new one. We only got to sleep at 1:30am.

2 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Ahhh..that's a cool golden goose you have :D May you make lots of $$$ with this new toy ;D

moms tales said...

It is very nice. Hope you can work better with this new one. :-). Congrats!