Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Lost Posts = Lost Payment

I have just received an email from an advertising network. The post that I had published in my blog 25 days ago could not be found and as such, they are unable to make payment to me though they had earlier approved my post. All my posts labeled under this advertising network have vanished from both my blogs, as well as all the posts from another advertising network! I have a few unpaid tasks from these 2 advertising networks. Oh gosh, why is this happening? I'm going to loose a lot of money if my posts cannot be retrieved. I've asked the computer guy to check my PC next week and to reinstall the old IE version back. It could be my blog does not support the new version of IE. Does it sound logical OR does being invaded by malicious virus or being hacked sound more logical? Can someone please help me retrieve my lost posts please, pretty pretty please?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Write to support at blogspot. Because your post should be on their server.