Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, November 15, 2007

J.Co Doughnuts



The gals and I had a real sweet surprise from daddy just a moment ago when he brought home a big box of J.Co doughnuts. Daddy had a function at Pavillion today and since he was there, he took the opportunity to buy a dozen of the supposedly best tasting doughnuts in the world which have been causing a ridiculously long queue at the J.Co Doughnuts store in Pavillion since its opening recently.

So how do we like it? Since I'm not much of a doughnut lover and don't really fancy sweet stuff, I find them too sweet and jelak. Most of the doughnuts have sweet cream and icing on top and some come with coffee filling and cream filling. Nevertheless, the texture of the dough is very soft. Of the 12 flavors that daddy had bought, I like the plain one best but it is still too sweet for my liking. As for the gals, it's their first time sinking their teeth into doughnuts and naturally they loved them to bits. They were eating those doughnuts like some ravenous wolves devouring on some tasty meat!


Within 20 minutes, the doughnuts were all gobbled up by all of us including our maid. Sherilyn even licked her knuckles clean!

6 comments:

Blur Angel said...

haha, that's how me and my family have our donuts too, we CUT them into pieces with scissors!! :) ahaha That;s so cute of her to lick her knuckles!!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahaha..did your hubby have to wait at a long queue? I don't quite like donuts too. Actually i discovered the Big Apple Donuts at Tesco in Cheras. Same kind too and very sweet.

Chinneeq said...

have heard so much bout this donut, haven try that yet...

Leena said...

i love the oreos one. this evenin, my sis bought a dozen donuts from the big apple. taste and looked the same.

Anonymous said...

Wow..!! that's a family who eats together.. ;)

Annie Q said...

hmmm..me also not a doughnut person, so not really craze over about this. But heard so much about this J.Co Doughnut, maybe will try it out one day. hahaha