Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I Wish There Were More Such Days



On days when Sherilyn is in a mood to draw and write, she can sit at her writing desk for a good half an hour without tugging at me and bothering me with her whims. She will draw, squiggle and do letter or number tracing. She can really be independent at times. I wish there were more days like this so that I can concentrate in my work on the computer and accomplish more in the mornings before Alycia gets home from school.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi HFM--that's quite a set up for your little one---she's very fortunate (smile)!

Anonymous said...

They all have their moments eh..?? Chloe doesn't let up too often either.. thus i rarely have alot of free time.. :(

Anonymous said...

I am waiting for such day to come!!!!

Vickylow said...

such a independent girl. Don't worry Sherilyn will become more independent when time goes by.

Chinneeq said...

such nice set up writing place :p

I love that clock!

Annie Q said...

Wow..i like this writting desk! So cute!

Busy Mummy said...

where did you buy this desk..so nice...

Health Freak Mommy said...

Busy mum... the desk is from Toys R Us.