Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, November 17, 2007

I Am Feeling So Weak!

Had a bout of bad diarrhea this morning after breakfast and purged 4 times. I don't know if it's caused by the fried vegetarian meehoon that I had eaten with some vegetarian tofu and beancurd skin or the pandan layer cake that I had eaten last night. My 2 gals and maid also ate the cake but they are fine this morning. As I was wincing in pain in the loo, I was feeling really cold, sleepy, naucea and weak. I was so sleepy that I had even dozed off whilst sitting on my royal throne. After the 3rd gut attack, I even had to lie on my bed waiting for the next attack so that I can rush to the loo. Thank God, after the 4th attack, I'm feeling much better now as my guts are already cleared of all the impurities. I felt so weak that I took a 20 minute nap on my couch. I think I should make myself some toast with strawberry jam and sugar-free peanut butter to eat now to get back some energy.

3 comments:

MamaJo said...

Take good care of yourself and baby......u re lucky that you got maid to help out with 2 girls.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

sorry to hear about this shireen. have a good rest and do see a doc if this continues :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better.. ;)