Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Funny Quotes

Scene 1

Sherilyn has 2 front teeth that are long and big. Whenever she laughs, I can't help telling her that she's got 2 big front teeth like Bugs Bunny :

Me : Sherilyn, you have such big teeth like Bugs Bunny.

Sherilyn : NO! Mummy has big teeth. Me have lion teeth.... wwoooorrrrr....... (as she imitates a lion growling)

Sherilyn never fails to tell me this whenever I comment that she's got big teeth and she never fails to make me laugh when I hear her say that, especially the growling part.


Scene 2

As I stepped out from the bathroom after my bath one night last week, Alycia stared at my body :

Alycia : giggles.... mummy, your breast is so big

Me : Yup, mummy is pregnant, that's why my breasts are bigger now.

Alycia : giggles.... wah.... so big. Looks like what? Hahaha......

I felt flattered coz for someone who has never had big boops, having larger breasts now are a delight and a compliment!

2 comments:

Chinneeq said...

hehe...so cute your gals....!!

moms tales said...

wakakaka...that is too cute!!