Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Finally Recovered All My Lost Posts

Yes, I did and I must thank this brilliant lady who is my lucky shining star! How can I not think of recovering my posts from my own Google Reader or some other bloggers' Google Reader? Not only did this wonderful lady help me recover my post and emailed them to me, she even helped me to re-submit the URLs of the rejected posts (that were initially missing) to 3P as I could not log in to 3P the whole of today.

I've now added my own Feed to my Google Reader and from there, I could see all my lost posts. I now have to copy and paste these posts back to my blog and email the advertisers informing them of my problem, together with the new URL of the posts.

The past 1 week was really terrible for me. I've been cracking my head trying to recover my lost posts and had spent so much time in front of the PC till my head now hurts badly and I feel so exhausted.

Now, I have a phobia of loosing my posts. I've created many layers of back-ups and hey, if you hacker want to hack my blog and posts again, you better watch out. There's no way you can bring me down. I've got someone up there watching over me and sending me guardians to help me all the time.

Once again, I want to thank Hui Sia for her help in solving my problem and to Mamabok in offering her kind help to re-write my lost paid posts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear.. Shireen..! really happy for you .. !! now it's time for you to take it easy ya.. ;)

Chinneeq said...

they are really smart!!

LHS said...

no need to say thanks la...:)
paiseh paiseh...