Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Feeling Thirsty And Dry

Apart from having really dry and peeling skin, today I'm feeling really thirsty and I've been gulping down mugs and mugs of plain water, yet the thirst is insatiable. I don't think I am dehydrated as I drink like a camel, though now I don't drink as much as I used to before I was preggers. Not only is my skin peeling, my lips are also cracking. When I met my friend this morning as I was walking to the van to buy pork and vege, she too noticed that I look dry. Gosh, I look aweful - skin peeling and lips cracking. I look like a sick cat. Wonder what's wrong with me, sei lor!! Hope not gestational diabetes or some serious ailments.

2 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

maybe it's the hormone thing? can you check with your gynae and see if that's normal :)

Unknown said...

same thing here, but im peeling skin on my neck and mouth after the treatment :(