Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Early Christmas Pressies




Since there were no pressies under our Christmas, daddy surprised the gals with a pressie each under the tree last Saturday. When they woke up in the morning, my 2 observant gals had already noticed the pressies, something which I did not even notice! I told the gals that they are not supposed to open their pressies now and they have to wait until Christmas but kids being kids, they were shaking the pressies and trying to tear the present paper the whole day. Finally when I went upstairs to have my shower in the afternoon, my maid as usual allowed them to open the pressies (really pissed me off) . So now, there are no more pressies to open on Christmas Eve but I am pretty sure daddy will buy them another pressie each.



Alycia and Sherilyn each got a lunch box. This Pooh Bear one is Sherilyn's.



And the Princess lunch box is Alycia's.

The gals are so in love with their new lunch boxes and they have been carrying it around the house as if it were their suitcase the whole day.

4 comments:

MamaJo said...

He,he...I still hiding my boys Christmas pressie inside my wardrobe...yalor, like you, I really scared they will tear off the wrapping paper immediately when they see it under the tree...Jona has been asking me, "where is the present - pointing to christmas tree?" :P

Annie Q said...

hehehehe..all kids once saw the present they can't wait, that's y i always hide the present.

Anonymous said...

Awww..! daddy is too good..!!

Anonymous said...

wah... so fast open pressies lioa ah? lol