Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, October 29, 2007

Updates - Sherilyn's Fever

Sherilyn's fever subsided last night and this morning, despite not taking any fever medicine. After lunch today, her body was burning hot. When I checked her temperature, it was 39.1 degrees Celsius. I told her I have to give her a suppository but she freaked out. She kept crying and pleaded to me saying "I don't want this medicine, please put back in fridge". I know with such high body temperature even the kids' Panadol Suspension would not bring the fever down. Worried that she might cry till she puke, I placed the suppository back into the fridge and gave her 7ml of kids' strawberry flavored Panadol Suspension syrup. She had no problem taking the medicine, with 3 mini Ritz chesse sandwiches as treat. Hopefully the fever will go down, else I'll have to bring her to the paed tomorrow.

2 comments:

Leena said...

i always do sponging on shern when he has fever. it really helps bring down the temp. hope she's ok by now.
the only weird kid i know who love suppository is marcus, shern's cousin. haha.

Anonymous said...

Oh boy..!! poor sherilyn..! speedy recovery ya.. :)