Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Question and Answer Tag

Have been tagged by this supermom who has gone all out to help SAHMs like me by giving us new avenues to earn more revenue.

I am not really sure how the tag goes but I assume I have to answer the question that has been posed to me and then in return, I am to create a new question and tag other people.

This was the question posed to supermom, Elina :
Why human turns greedy when they see money?
Easy peasy. Money is essential to our everyday life. It may start as a NEED but the more money you have, the more comfortable your life will be. That's the general perception. Bear in mind I did not say the more $$$ you have, the happier you are. Anyway, who does not want to bask in luxuries? I guess that's how greed comes in, the root of all evil.

Her question to me is :
Why do some people enjoy being a busybody?

And this is my answer to her question : Because these Nosey Parkers are simply curious and I guess they are just too free and have nothing better to do. Tell me, if you're busy with your own internal affairs, would you have time to poke your nose into other people's affairs?

My question will be :
Why do some people love to see other people's failure and then gloat about their own success?
Answer :


and I'm gonna pass the tag baton on to:

1. Chin Nee
2. Leena
3. Mamapumpkin

2 comments:

Chinneeq said...

thanks!! I definitely need this :p

Mamapumpkin said...

Haha...interesting tag. Thanks!