Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Our Memorable Fishing Trip In Langkawi

Several years ago, hubby and I and our friends went to Langkawi for a holiday. We chartered a fishing boat and went round the island fishing. It was my first fishing experience and I loved it. It was a bountiful fishing trip and we harvested a big bag of fresh fish. After the fishing trip, we then proceeded to the restaurant in the Langkawi Yacht Club and got the chef to cook the bag of fish for us in a variety of styles. Those were the freshest and tastiest fish dishes we had ever eaten. Since the memorable trip, hubby and I had always wanted to return to Lankawi for another fishing trip but we have to buy some fishing tackle and fishing accessories first before we embark on our trip. I think our gals will find a fishing trip thrilling for them since it will be their first ride on a fishing boat.

No comments: