Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

New Wedding Bands For Us

Since our courting days, I always tell my hubby that if he wants to buy me a gift that I’ll really like, buy me not flowers or chocolates. Present me with jewelry and I’ll be the happiest woman around. My hubby still ‘owes’ me a wedding band. It all started when he lost his own wedding band. My hubby has a habit of putting his wedding band everywhere because he doesn’t wear the ring all the time as the nature of his job requires him to handle food and dirty his fingers. So one day, he removed the ring and kept it in his pocket and after that, never found it again. I was very upset that he could loose such an important item and I made him promise to buy another pair of wedding band – one for him and one for me. He has yet to fulfill his promise and I’m still waiting for him to bring us to the jewelry shop to get our new wedding bands.

No comments: