Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Maid Issues Again

I got a shock yesterday when hubby told me that our neighbor had informed him that she saw our maid passing love letters to a security guard on patrol. At our neighborhood, there are security guards patrolling the area on motorcycles. Our house is one of the points where the security guards have to clock in at an equipment outside our porch.

I've seen my maid chatting with the guards quite frequently but for short periods, say 1 minute the longest. Sometimes I would suspect that there's something going on between them, but how can an affair develop when I'm always at home guarding her? We also bring our house keys up everynight, so she has no chance of sneaking out. With our previous maids, we never kept the keys each night when we went upstairs to sleep. That's how our 2 previous maids sneaked out together at 3am each day to their boyfriends' house and even brought their boyfriends back to our house for a dalliance.

My hubby and I have decided to close an eye on this matter as she'll be leaving in 2.5 months. So far her performance is still good and as long as she does not bring us trouble, we'll just have to close one eye but be on our guards at the same time.

3 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

sigh..what is it with maids and their boyfriends eh? I've been hearing stories like these all the time.

Annie Q said...

this is always the problem, maid having "affair". sigh

MamaJo said...

Ooooo....interesting(gossip stories) but also headache issue to deal.