Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Internet Connection

It is such a relief that the internet connection is stable again. How I hated the slow connection to most websites yesterday. I almost couldn't work when my computer keeps getting the 'hang'. I also couldn't upload pictures at all or upload my blogspot blog intermittently. However, my gmail is still all messed up today and I can only work in HTML mode, which means that I can't gain access to all my contacts/email addresses and other functions are limited. I've got more than 10 assignments outstanding and I just can't afford to send my computer to the shop for a thorough disk scan. Well, maybe I can delay it to next Saturday?

1 comment:

Mamapumpkin said...

Wah!!! Got 10 assignments to do - so many! I got a big fat zero *smile*

Your internet is with streamyx? Call them and screw them and ask for a refund etc. We did that and suddenly the broadband faster already.

Good luck with the assignments and internet connection.