Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, October 27, 2007

I Need An All-Inclusive Vacation!

My honeymoon seven years ago was disastrous. Hubby and I had initially shortlisted a few places for our honeymoon from Hong Kong to New Zealand to a romantic getaway in Mexico. But because hubby couldn’t leave his work for more than 2 weeks, we had to settle for a 4-day honeymoon at Phuket which turned out to be a nightmare. Whilst snorkeling at Phi Phi Island, I stepped onto some sea urchins and hurt my foot badly. When we came back, I had to go through a minor surgery to remove the spikes from my foot. Since that incident, hubby has promised me another honeymoon. This time, I hope to go for an all-inclusive Cancun Vacations in Mexico. If you’ve not heard of Cancun vacations before, well, all I can say is that it is a one-of-a-kind romantic and luxurious vacation for honeymooners and lovebirds. Hubby and I can even stay at a resort located in a secluded beach where we can even swim in the nude!

No comments: