Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Hot Tub Spa In My Backyard

It would be really nice if we could place a hot tub spa at our backyard as we have ample space at our backyard to place a portable medium-sized one. I’ve seen a number of these hot tubs on sale at HotTubsHeadquarters.com and the one shown in the picture below costing only $945 can fit nicely at our backyard. My 2 girls love squeezing themselves into their tiny baby bath tub together during their bath time and pretend they are swimming in the pool. If I get this hot tub, not only will my 2 girls get to swim comfortably in the warm water, I’m sure they will be delighted to see bubbles shooting out from the massage floor. As for me, I can’t wait to have a nice massage therapy on the tub everyday, after a hard day’s work. Yes, this tub even comes with powerful dual massaging turbo jets! Oh, what an awesome luxury to have – affordable and practical. Another item on my wish list now!

No comments: