Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Test From God

I had a real test from God recently. There are certain ads that I will not accept to write no matter the amount offered. Over the last 2 weeks, 2 ads on the subject matter that I will not encourage people to get involved in were persistenly being offered to me. The ads first appeared in my account of the first advertiser for almost 1 week at a price that's slightly higher than the usual amount. Everday as I checked for offers, this particular adv kept staring at me, as if inviting me to accept it. 2 days ago, it appeared again in another advertiser's account of mine at an even higher amount. Both times, I didn't accept the offer. This morning, it appeared again in the third advertiser's account of mine at a price that's even much higher at USD12 for only 50 words. I was so tempted to accept the offer. I clicked on the opp to have a look at the description and wanted to click on the reserve tab but my strong mind and spirit stopped me from doing so. The opp was later taken up. And I think God rewarded me for passing his test with a long list of assignments from my favorite advertiser.

4 comments:

Mom's The Cook said...

It is great that you are able to resist the temptation.

Chinneeq said...

not an easy task to do, hehe...

babyfiona said...

Its good that you have the choice to choose what topics that you wanted to write about. As for me, I will need to grab every single opp to make sure I have enough balance.. -_____-"

Huisia said...

that day i heard chin nee said too, after that this question keeps swirling in my mind, from morning till night, ya, i regretted now...i think i should learn from you! :)