Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Tag : Most Embarrasing Moment

Got tagged by cutie Ashley's mom on my most embarrasing moment.

I was 16 yo then. I was in the lab in my school attending Biology class. I was quite a rebellious child and loved to fool around in class with my classmates, esp. with TheImperfectmom and gang. I didn't like the Bio teacher as he was very stern, terse, strict and a no-nonsense guy with thick glasses. On that day, I was bored to death and started scribbling some words on the Bio lab table. All of a sudden, I saw him standing next to me. When I peered up, I saw him holding a long ruler in his hand and asked me what I was doing. He looked at the table and saw the mess on the table. So off he went to summon for the disciplinary teacher. Long story cut short, my mom was called to see the disciplinary teacher together with me. I was so embarassed that I boo hoo hooed right in front of them. Luckily my mom didn't reprimand me for she knew I had served my penance and was embarrased to the core.

I'd like to hear your embarassing story too :

Mamapumpkin

Slavemom

2 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Thanks for doing this tag :D

slavemom said...

Ok.. will get to it soon ya.