Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Morning Plan Thwarted

This morning, I decided to wake up at 5:30am to complete a few outstanding assignments which are due today. But Sherilyn my little rascal decided she wanted to wake up and follow me down too. I put her to sleep next to daddy (which she would normally gladly fall back to sleep) but she wouldn't sleep. She was just so alert and raring to go down with me. So along she went down with me, drank her milk, had her washed up and changed and she still didn't want to go back to sleep. I told her mummy has work to do and asked her to go back to sleep. Fortunately after about 15 minutes tossing and rolling on the mattress on the floor, she drifted back to sleep. As for me, I could only complete 1 assignment. I hope I can complete the rest by today, else I would have to let the assignments expire.

1 comment:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Wow..5.30am is so early. Me wake up around 7am ;D I hope you'll be able to finish your assignments. Would be a waste to let them expire huh?