Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, September 20, 2007

How Do You Cope With 14 Kids?

I was watching channel 77 with my gals several days ago and there was a program called 'Kids By The Dozen'. It featured one couple with 14 kids! I can't even imagine my life with baby no. 3 though I know the day will one day come true as my hubby loves kids - the more the merrier so says my hubby. Montessorimum has posted in her blog that the trend now is that most families have 3 kids. Well, maybe 3 is still manageable but more than 3?? I wonder how these families cope physically, emotionally and especially financially. I really admire mothers with more than 2 kids yet manage to cope so well in every aspect.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My grandmother has 13 kids, somehow she managed without maid, I don't know how. My hubby always say " Go ask your grandmother how she does it, give you maid also complaint so much"

That always made me speechless

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Amazing huh? I also wonder how they can do it, especially those who have quadruplets or more, meaning all of them are babies at the same time. *pengsan*

Health Freak Mommy said...

Elaine... Wow, 13 kids! Your grandma is fantastic!

Barb...i guess when u r faced with that situation, you will automatically know how to deal with it.