Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Alycia's Snacksbox





This is Alycia's snacksbox. Though her pre-school provides food during snacks time but I don't like the idea of her feeding on colored cakes, biscuits with cream and color, jellies loaded with sugar and other junks. So I'm willing to sacrifice 15 minutes of my time each morning to make her sandwiches. Yesterday I made her toasted walnut bread with cheese and homemade pineapple jam. Alycia loves it that I cut the sandwiches into triangle wedges. Sometimes she brings organic crackers or cookies and sometimes when I am lazy, I'd just buy some hot-cross potato buns across the bakery for her.

2 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

home made pineapple jam? you made it? must tell us how :D

jazzmint said...

wah homemade pineapple jam somemore, cool