Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

TigaP Issues Again

One of my posts which got rejected by TigaP was rejected again, the 3rd time on the same post. The first time, they said I used sentences from the web release and advertiser's site. The 2nd time, they said I didn't put in enough links to the advertiser's site (i think they imposed this condition after i had submitted my post, from 3 links to 5 links) and the 3rd time, they were really nit-picking on me. They said I posted this post after a paid post. I never knew they dont even allow TigaP posts to be posted after a non-TigaP paid post. I thought we have to include a non-paid post after the TigaP post but now, looks like the TigaP post MUST be sandwiched between TWO NON-PAID posts which cannot be tags or scraps or any posts which do not look like a non-paid post. Is that a known rule for all TigaP posts to be sandwiched by 2 non-paid posts? Just so pissed off with TigaP, wasting all my time just fixing one post.

4 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

oh dear..they are really picking on us over here. maybe better read up their TOS again in case there are new ruling. i guess you no longer can resubmit this post since you are NOT allowed to move your post about. will email you what happened to me ;D

moms tales said...

dats terrible, sorry that happened.

Anonymous said...

i've never encourtered that in their rules, but that's an interesting note to remember. I've submitted a ticket to them too about their advertisers changing the links thus rejection on the part of the posties. They said they'll look into it. I guess those kinds of issues has never been resolved.

chanelwong said...

why i hear a lot of people facing problem...i am sooo new to this..