Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Snacks Everyday



Each time my mil is back, Alycia and Sherilyn are the happiest. Not only will their mah mah pamper them with gifts, she will also be their life saviour when I scold or cane them. Whenever I cane them, they will act up and cry louder and harder and then run to mah mah for 'protection' and solace. Also, mah mah will spoil them with tidbits and snacks everyday. It's only when their mah mah is here that they get to eat forbidden food like kuih, hawkers' food, biscuits and cakes. Each day, mah mah will buy them different food to eat. Yesterday, they got a soft cheese cake from mah mah. As for me, each time my mil is back, I will also gain some weight as I will also indulge in the food that she buys. I've been indulging in fried koay teow for my mid-afternoon snack with my mil for a few days already. There goes my diet plan!

6 comments:

LHS said...

I like cheese cake very much :)
don't think your weight first, just eat when you have the urge

Mommy to Chumsy said...

it's the job of the grandparents to spoil the children :D It's ok to gain some weight. You would be able to lose them in no time ;D

snoopy said...

I love cheese cake and keep lots of the recipe....but never have chance to try it out. Or I should say, too lazy to do..haha!

chanelwong said...

i love cheese cake..creamy one some more...yummy

Leena said...

that cheesecake is yummy lor. i like! how nice to have snacks without you havin to go buy them...

Sasha Tan said...

ooo cakes! Yummy.

okay ma yr mil so nice buying stuff for u guys to eat. i want also don't have :(