Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, August 24, 2007

Short Holiday

Tomorrow, we will be checking into Hilton Sentral Hotel for a night's stay. My sil and her son from HK had already checked into the same hotel today and tomorrow we will be joining them. We will be staying at the Executive Floor again, which means that we will get free flow of good food and drinks the whole day, yay!!! But no yay to my diet plan. Last year we also stayed at Hilton Sentral Executive Floor to celebrate my mom's birthday and we really had a swell time, especially with the good food. The state-of-the-art hotel rooms are all fitted with canggih electrical gadgets and even the shower heads are unique, like the one that I wrote about in one of my recent paid posts. For me, what I liked best is their gym and swimming pool with cascading waterfalls. So I will have a day or two of blog break.

5 comments:

Cherry said...

I also indulged myself in Shangri-la last week :(. Not good for diet also. And worse, I already got another Shangri-la event next week. Enjoy your stay :)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

wow, sounds great! have a swell time. any internet connection there? ;D

Anonymous said...

Have a good one ..!

Anonymous said...

well you can forget about your diet once in a while, it wouldn't hurt ^_^

enjoy your stay at the hotel

Chinneeq said...

isnt that fun :)