Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Problem With Blogger

Is anyone experiencing problem with Blogger (Blogspot) for the last 2 days? I am experiencing extremely slow downloading time of my blog, editing and creating my posts and a host of other problems. Each time I attempted to edit my post, I get a message stating "Out of memory at line : 56". That's the reason why I hadn't written many posts or visited many blogs for the last 2 days. I hope my computer is not infested with some bugs or virus. I think I'd better ask my hubby to get his computer buff friend to check out my computer before it conks out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have not encountered any problem with blogger in the last two days, but i remember them being down a week or two before.